Maybelline Fit Me Luminous+Smooth Foundation Review

Maybelline fit me luminous + smooth foundation is a drug store foundation. Its available for Rs.1599 in Pakistan. Prices depends on the store and city as well. The packaging is very user-friendly. The bottle comes with a pump which makes it easier to take out the product.
This foundation is a great product to use in winters especially for the people with dry skin. It makes the skin look very hydrated. People with normal skin can also use this product. This foundation gives a sheer shine to the skin and make it look very smooth and glowing.
The product is a must have for the beginners. I personally really like this foundation for everyday use. It is a medium coverage foundation and doesn’t make your face look cakey or patchy. It gives a very natural effect. It’s my go to product when I just need a smoothness and light coverage on my face.
Fit me is a water based foundation and doesn’t block your pores. This is another reason why it’s my favorite everyday foundation. If your face doesn’t sweat the foundation can last for around 6-7 hours very easily. However, if you are sweating and out in sun it might not be able to last that long. It is the perfect foundation for winters in Pakistan.
The finish of the foundation can completely change when applied with a primer. Primer will also help it last longer. Though, it does give a good finish without the primer even, but can completely change the look with primer.
I would recommend you to use it with primer to make it last longer and give a better finish. It’s a great foundation for its price and a perfect start for the beginners.
I would recommend it for everyday use. For special occasions, it’s not appropriate as it doesn’t give full coverage. However, there are many people who like light coverage, for them it’s perfect.
I use it as my everyday foundation with a primer and my skin looks natural, smooth and luminous. I love the finish in winters but i do wear it in summers as well if i know i dont have to go out in sun much. Its a good product if you like luminous face with light coverage.

Comments